14th August, 2012
Event Planning 101
Did you miss the event? Catch up on what we learned below.
Using this age-old (from way back to Ancient Greece!) form of investigation, Jasmine took us through the strategic planning that enables event creation.
- is planning your event?
- are the stakeholders? (audience, partners, donors, staff, attendees)
- is the identity of your event? (define the heart and soul of your event)
- will the event be held and how do your venue choices affect your goals?
- will the event be held? Determine the correct season, time of day and competition
- are you holding the event? Define the point and your goals.
- would anyone come or support you?
- will you achieve your goals?
- will you execute your event – planning and logistics?
- will you manage expectations for yourself and your client?
For more information on event planning you can reach Jasmine Sneed at email@example.com.