Properly Package Entries
- Bags and chipboard are available free to all entrants*
- Standard entries, must be packaged in a ULINE bag 13x18” 6 mil clear plastic reclosable bag, item #S-1668 on www.uline.com, with a piece of 12x17” chipboard inside the bag. Mounted entries are not accepted.
- For each entry, print out TWO entry forms. Cut off the entry identification tags portion from the entry forms, then place the TWO entry form portions into the back side of the bag (behind the chipboard), copy side facing out.
- Cut out the individual entry identification tags.
- Place an ID tag on the front of the entry bag in the upper left corner.
- Attach another tag on the back of your entry on the upper right corner (on entries where the upper right corner is not a possibility, adhere it to the next best possible location). For entries with multiple pieces, indicate “1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3” on the entry ID tags for each piece. Keep entries with multiple pieces in the same entry bag.
- If you need additional ID tags, print additional copies of the entry form, and cut the tags from that form.
- For oversized entries, please roll-up and place inside a mailing tube, and place mailing tube inside the 13x18” ULINE bag. Place one ID tag on the front of the bag, one ID tag on the outside of the tube, and one on the back of the entry itself.
- For 3-dimensional/packaging entries that do not fit in the bag, please submit your entry in a cardboard box, with one entry ID tag attached to the physical entry, and one entry ID tag attached to the outside of the box. In addition, please submit a photographic representation of your entry inside the tagged entry bag, as stated above. The photographic representation should also have an entry ID tag attached to the back.
- For Logo Design entries (category 80) proof of logo usage MUST accompany entry. (Examples of proof of usage include, but are not limited to: stationery item, website/social media screen capture, brochure, etc.) Place proof of usage behind entry form in the ULINE bag. Entries without proof of usage will be disqualified.
*Bags can be picked up at ArachnidWorks, Frederick, MD 21704.
Subject: Awards Bags
Digital entries in the Professional Division of the American Advertising Awards are described as follows:
- Entries in all Online/Interactive categories (#37–47 and 75)
- Entries in all Film, Video & Sound categories (#48–71)
- Entries in select Elements of Advertising categories (#85–98)
Entry submission in these categories may be made entirely online, including submission of creative assets either via digital file uploads or submission of URLs for judging (carefully follow the submission instructions during the online entry process). Completion of the entry process FOR THESE CATEGORIES ONLY requires only the online portion of the process—no physical work samples or entry forms are required for submission. However, for ALL OTHER CATEGORIES, a physical entry form and physical samples of the creative work suitable for judging must be submitted as part of the entry.